The Crisis Medical Response Training class is designed to empower non-
medical persons to deal with serious acute injury. This is a fast moving two
day course with lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. We teach you
to manage the emergency when no one else is readily available. There are
no prerequisites to this class, but CPR is suggested.
This class includes but is not limited to:
- Basic understanding of body systems
- Airway management, including placement of adjunct airways
- Basic and advanced bleeding control and hemorrhage management:
- Wound packing and bandaging
- Hemostatic agents, including injectable hemostatics
- Initial and on-going management of chest Injuries, to include:
- Flail chest
- Sucking Chest Wounds
- Tension pneumothorax
orthopedic, and, soft tissue injuries
- Management of allergic reactions, burns, environmental, head,
Additional advanced modules can be include:
- Movement and positioning of victims
- Tactical considerations
- Sourcing appropriate response kits/gear for your application
- Antibiotic therapy (prophylactic)
- Decompression of tension pneumothorax
- IV/IO therapy
- Pain relief
- Surgical Airway
This class does not provide a certification from any governing body and is
specifically designed for non-public treatment, and is informational only.
Some of the optional modules taught are advanced; application of which would
be within your unit or agency, with medical direction. This class represents a
remarkable value, based on other similar programs offered in the US. Please
contact us for further information.
We provide all materials for this class.
Fee for this class begins at $350.00 USD pp for the two day class. Please
contact us about hosting a class.
Copyright 2015-2020, Public Servant Solutions
All Rights Reserved